Monday, October 1, 2012

My first Challenge!


I'm a huge Halloween fan!  And I'm so happy to announce that both of my boys are following in my footsteps!  Everywhere we go they are yelling out "Look at those pumpkins!", "I saw a ghost!", etc!  They love all the decorations!  One of the items on the "to-do" list this week is to get my decorations up!  My hubby thinks it's too early, but he's been outvoted!  Here's a quick little Halloween card!  Super easy and so much fun! I'm submitting this card to the Black Tie Friday Challenge  It's my first time entering a challenge! 

7 comments:

  1. Very, Very cute Alyssa. Just love the ghost!! We hope you find fun over at Black Tie Friday's, and welcome to challenges, they're fun and addicting!! (and my decorations have been up for a week!) No, it's not too early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and will have to CASE it! Simple and cute! (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layered circles are great. Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I am very excited that we were you first challenge. Hope to see you do many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of color your background paper gives and the ghost is adorable. Congratulations on your first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layered circles! What a great card for your first challenge! Welcome to the challenge world...it is addicting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card...the cirles and colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...