Saturday, October 13, 2012

Legos!!


This card went to my son's little classmate who had a birthday party last weekend.  My son insisted on giving him Legos.  It felt like a huge step that Jack actually picked out the present himself.  I was afraid that he wasn't yet able to understand that we are buying this fun, new toy to give to someone else, but he totally understood.  No "Target Toy Section Meltdown" ....WOOHOO!  Anyway, I almost forgot to make a card to go with it, but I was able to whip this out from scraps quickly before the party!  I'm not sure a bow on a card for a boy is the way to go, but I didn't have a ton of time to figure out what else to do.  I think the little "shine" created by the white gel pen is really what makes this card.  And I "splurged" on dimensionals and used one on every single little "bump"!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...