Monday, October 15, 2012

HSS #139--Pumpkins!!


Love, love, love pumpkins!  However, I am not a huge fan of 3-d project.  I just never know what to do with them.  This one will find itself on the table on my entry way until Thanksgiving though!  I created this using an empty toilet paper roll in the center.  I actually had to make this twice.  The first time I used SNAIL adhesive.  Turned out that wasn't strong enough.  All the pieces popped off and I had to reattach them using sticky strip.  The "stem" in the center is just a long piece of soft suede CS that I slit all the way down and rolled up.  I created this for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #139--Pumpkins.  Hope you like it!



6 comments:

  1. I love it! I've seen toilet paper roll projects on Pinterest, but have not collected any empty rolls yet :) and now I think I need to! Your pumpkin is really cute, I love the stem, I think it's a great size for displaying, and I love the striped DSP you chose. Thanks so much for joining us at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so clever! It took me a second to see the tp roll...but there it is holding it all together. I'm definitely gonna have to do this! Love the stem...so fun! Thanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Very Cute!!! Love the dsp!!! Perfect size!!! The stem is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the way you did the top. Very clever. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Alyssa!
    You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design this week! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick Badge to display on your blog.
    Email me to obtain the html for your badge.

    Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    Come play again!

    Genny
    HSS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pumpkin!!! The colors are great! (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...