Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm back!! FINALLY (BTF#25 and CCMC247)

 
WOW!!  MIA....huh?  So sorry for the huge delay in posting anything at all.  I have an excuse.....although it's not a good one.  I decided to rearrange my craft room. So, I pushed everything to the middle of the room, some of it out into the hallway and then......I got bored.  I was sick of doing it and regular life took over.  I left it in that state for WAY TOO LONG.  Totally ridiculous.  So anyway, I finally got my act together and got the room  back to "semi-usable" status.  Don't get me wrong there's still some stuff to do in there.  My intention was to throw away some stuff.  That didn't really happen yet.......but it will!  So, on to the first card that I've made in a long time:

 
I've said it before and I'll say it again:  The best way to get back on track creatively for me is to go to a couple of challenge blogs.  For this card I used the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary (although I'm posting to late to submit it in their gallery) and the Theme challenge at Black Tie Fridays .  I used French Foliage stamp set for the spots on the background and the flower is made using the Pop-Up Posies kit.  I have to admit, I'm sort of hoarding that kit.  I tend to do that with embellishments that I love.   I'm pretty happy with how the card turned out and I'm anxious to get back to crafting on a regular basis!  Anyway, thanks for hanging in there with me and stopping by today!
 
2013 Thursday Challenges-010


4 comments:

  1. I love the flower, color combo and all that white space! Did I mention I love the sketch too! I think I might use it later this week as well!! Congrats on the organizing the craft room! I know what a chore that is, one that is needed, but one we all hate doing! I think we'd get along just fine....mine was a similar situation, but instead of the hallway....it was the kitchen :P Anywho, thanks for playing with us this week at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card. I really like your flower and the color scheme you chose. Thanks for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wіth havin so muсh content and аrtiсles ԁo you evеr гun іnto any isѕues οf plagorism or copyrіght vіοlation?
    Μy webѕіte hаѕ a lot of ехclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly аρргeciаtе it.


    Alsο vіsit my website: crearfacebook.Weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...