Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa!



This was the card I made for my father-in-law's birthday last week.  I CASED it from Julia Leece.  I always struggle with masculine cards and when I saw the picture of this one I knew I would have to recreate it!  The card is much bigger than the standard size.  It measured about 6"x8", which ended up being a good thing because my 4 year old signed the inside and insisted on drawing a picture of him with his Papa.  I wish I had taken a picture of that for you.  It was the standard stick figure drawing however, he left the arms off and "accentuated" the knees.  Hilarious!  My father-in-law seemed to like the card but was fixated on the "Remember when" sentiment that I used as one of the book titles.....I have know idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...