Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cupcakes for baby!

 
So, here's the gift that I put together to go with the baby card that I showed you a few days ago.  I saw this idea on Pinterest!  It's onesies rolled up with little matching mittens inside. The original post showed it made with socks, but I thought the mittens would work just as well.  I had to explain to my husband that it is supposed to look like cupcakes and frosting.  He asked me, "why are you putting the baby clothes in a cupcake box?"  Well, hopefully my sister-in-law will think it's cute (without an explanation).  Here it is all boxed up and tied with a pretty bow:
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,

    I think it's adorable!!! Men just don't have a clue about what's cute!!!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...