Saturday, September 29, 2012

The waiting game....



My brother-in-law's wife is about to have a baby....any minute!  So, since of course I want the gift to be ready to run out the door when we get the call, I had to get this card done and ready to go!  No, she's not having twins.  I made the one on the right first and my "onesie" looked more like a dress with leg holes, so I tried it again with different dimensions.  Still doesn't look exactly like a onesie, but it will have to do.  I happened to be chatting on the phone with my mom while I was making these so, I sent her a picture to get some advice/reassurance.  She loved them and asked if she could have the extra to give to her co-worker.  Perfect, two birds/one stone.  Also, I've resolved to just get my lightbox out and leave it out, so sometime in the near future my photos will be slightly better.....promise..

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alyssa! Just spotted your blog via the 'onesie' photo you posted on SC. I liked both cards and think they turned out adorable! (If nothing else...one could be for a 10 pound baby and the other one for a preemie. lol) Thanks for sharing! - Micki (Following you now.)
    You're invited to visit and follow my blog:
    "Avenue of Art" (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...