Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Star Tree



The Star Tree was one of the stamps in the main catty that called to me as soon as I saw it!  I bought it right away.  I think it's perfect for heat embossing.  The champagne glass glitter is definitely a test in patience for me, probably a huge reason I rarely use it.  I find that it sticks best with the multipurpose glue, but seems to take forever to dry.  I really like using Sahara Sand CS for a base, which reminds me, I'm almost out, time to re-order!  One thing about this card though, again no sentiment.....where to put it?  Maybe just on the inside? 

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas sentiment from Petite Pairs could fit on the card base just above the bow. How about a sentiment on a tag or punch mounted between the bow and the tree, but lower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of just putting it right on the card base! And I have that stamp set! Perfect! I always get nervous stamping on the card base, and tend to shy away from it....just means I have to break out the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure the placement is exactly right! Thanks for the idea, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...