Sunday, September 9, 2012

From the archives....

 
 
I made this card ages ago.  It's been sitting in my "needs something" stack.  I don't know exactly what it needs but I'm not satisfied.  Time to move on.  You can see how long this card has been sitting there because when I created it the 5-petal flower punch was current. Haha.  There are a couple of things I actually like about this card though: Naturals White cardstock for the base, Going Gray ink for the sentiment, oh and anything in Island Indigo.  Do you ever make a card and look back and think "why did I use THAT?"  For this card, I can not understand what possessed me to use Riding Hood Red.  That color is definitely not in my top 10 20 favorite colors.  Maybe I was in one of those "try something out of the comfort zone" moods.  What do you think?  Should I change something?  Move on?  Throw it in the "circular file"?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...