Friday, September 7, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms



I love using a stamp set in a way that is unexpected!  Betsy's Blossoms is such a popular stamp set and I am definitely a fan!  It's very spring-y, maybe even summer-y.  (Ok, I'm making up my own words, you know what I mean.)  But how about using this stamp for a holiday card!  I think it works!  I basically created my own DSP.  That huge flower image in the set is so versatile!  Love it!  I used raspberry ripple and gumball green with a little crumb cake for contrast.  The sentiment stamp set is an oldy but goody, Perfect Punches.  I like the way the detail in the scallops of the circle coordinates with the big flower stamp from Betsy's Blossoms.  And then I added a little crumb cake seam binding.  Seam binding is definitely my favorite type of ribbon from Stampin Up.  So easy to work with and just the right amount of elegance.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...