Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Watercolor Winter



This might be my favorite card that I've made in a while.  And yet again, my photography isn't great.  You can't really tell in this picture but the black paper is heat embossed with clear embossing powder using the poinsettia stamp from the watercolor winter stamp set.  The brushed gold paper is dry embossed with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.  Cherry cobbler paper is cut with the apothecary accents framelits as well as the image and sentiment layer.  I think almost all of my Christmas creations will include some bit of the cherry cobbler seam binding!  I love it!  The Watercolor Winter stamp set was not one of my favorites when I saw it in the catalog, to be honest, but I got it because I thought it would force me to do something new.  I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it now!  The two step stampin' is sort of fun!

1 comment:

  1. This card has my favorite colors and is so beautiful. I found you on the web.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...