Thursday, September 13, 2012

To a little Princess...

 
 
Hello there!  Here's the card I made for my niece Jenelle's 4th birthday!  She had a fun birthday party at a park and the boys had a great time running through the water fountain!  I love making girly cards, but I don't really have any girly stamps.  I made the crown on this card using oval punches.  I started with the wide oval punch and then used the small oval punch (retired) to create the points of crown.  And what little princess doesn't love bling??  The rhinestones on this card are not from stampin up, but just by chance they matched!  I used dimensionals under the center of the crown to help give it the rounded look.  I was really glad I got to give her this card in person rather than mail it, sticking it in an envelope would not have been pretty.  Here's a pic that you can see a little more of the dimension of the card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...