Monday, November 5, 2012

Ho-Ho-Ho



Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing one of the projects I will be demonstrating at an upcoming workshop!  The customers requested holiday themed 3-d projects.  I think this fits the bill! The petite purse die is so quick and easy, and really versatile throughout the year!  I used the button brads from the vintage trinkets, the 1/8' black ribbon, and a little glimmer paper!  The glimmer "buckle" is cut using the crop-a-dile for the dot in the center and the teeny postage stamp punch from the Little Labels punch pack.  I used snail to hold it together on this one, but I think sticky strip and glue dots will work better at the workshop.  I think this would be really cute filled with some candy or how about a little cashed rolled up inside!!  I was even thinking it would be cute to hang these on the Christmas tree for favors for my Christmas Eve guests.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...