Saturday, November 10, 2012

BRRR!! --Mojo266


Brrr!! It's cold today!  I haven't been able to warm up all day.  Maybe that's what inspired me to make this chilly snowman card! haha  This is the card I made for the MOJO Monday sketch challenge #266.  This card was so much fun to make!  I just kept adding little bits here and there.  There's so many fun little elements, especially the Vintage Faceted Button that looks like a big chunk of ice sitting on that snowflake or the Basic pearls that I colored with a sharpie to look like bits of coal for the eyes and mouth! It's one of those cards that I can't wait to give to someone!  Hope you like it!




3 comments:

  1. Baby it is cold outside. And your card is proof of it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, luvin the snowman...so sweeeeet...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...