Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Charlie! (DD#32)


Well, I'm a little late in posting this, but Happy Birthday Charlie!!  This was the card I made for our little pal's birthday!  She's a very girlie girl and loves everything pink and princesses!  I knew she would just love the pink rhinestones....what little girl wouldn't??   I actually fell asleep on the couch early on the night I had scheduled to make her birthday card and got up frantic in the morning to try to whip something out.  I used an old sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches and the color challenge from Dynamic Duos .  Let me tell you, when you need to make a card quickly, using challenges is the way to go!  They practically make themselves. haha  Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. I like the way this turned out...the polka dot backround paper is perfect with the polka dots on the cake! The pink rhinestones combined with the frilly border and color combo certainly make this card all girl!!! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spotty paper you've used - that cake looks fabulous in pink! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a challenge for the same reason, and this card is so cute! I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...